Sunday, December 14, 2014

From Islam to a Saving Faith in Jesus

Islam vs. Christianity (Forgiveness of Sin)


It is a remarkable journey when God reaches down to us mercifully and gives us a new life from above (born again).  I was an atheist slash buddist when Jesus broke through the fabric of this reality to open my understanding of the truth of the bible and His deity.  In an instant I was radically changed inside and out, in so many ways, bad habbits I have had for decades disappeared, my soul ached for God, His will for my life, and my heart was completely changed.  I hurt over my sins and how I was an enemy of God who gave me everything including the breath in my lungs.  Hope appeared for the first time, my life had a purpose, before then I knew something was horrible wrong but was lost on what exactly that was. Before God changed me I didn't know what I was missing, like describing a sunset to someone who has never seen before.  The video below is a profound testimony of a fellow brother in Christ who was born again from above does an excellent job of explaining many misconceptions about Christianity.

Why I'm a Christian and no longer a Muslim - 1nemind



No comments:

Post a Comment