Friday, December 12, 2014

Yoga and meditation is dangerous ?!

Warning...   Warning...   Warning...

What your yoga / meditation teacher won't tell you.


The meaning of yoga is to "yoke" and who are you yoking with or becoming one with???  A false deity named Brahman who is not the God of the bible.  Yoga and meditation puts you in a state in which you are vulnerable to spiritual attacks.  The spirit world is very real and if you are not dealing with God then you are dealing with a demon or demons.  Demons are more intelligent and deceptive than a human will ever be. I used to practice daily yoga and meditation before I was saved and born again.  I had instances of violent attack by spirits (demons) and I convulsed and was filled with confusion and terror. I would scream uncontrollably as waves of searing pain raced through my entire body. My wife and my neighbors were witnesses to the screaming.  I contacted my "guru" at the time and he didn't answer back.  Am I the only one the rare case?  Watch this amazing video of another who almost lost her life because of yoga.



No comments:

Post a Comment